Browse by Tag
What makes the CaliBowl unique?
CaliBowl’s innovative inner-lip guides food back into the bowl and onto your utensil, eliminating over-the-edge spills and creating effortless food control. This is what we call CaliBowl’s Made in America non-spill smart lip technology.
Are CaliBowl's BPA, Phthalate, and Lead free?
Yes all of our products have been certified and tested by a USA 3rd party lab for BPA, phthalate and lead contents (CPSIA Section 101, Section 108, US California Prop 65).
Where are CaliBowls made?
CaliBowl’s are made in the United States in California of recycled material.
Are my CaliBowls microwave safe?
Yes, all of our products have been certified and tested by a USA 3rd party lab for microwave safety. Please avoid heating oil or heavily oiled foods at a high temperature for a long period as it may lead to stains or surface deterioration.
Can I heat my CaliBowl toddler suction bowl in the microwave?
No, we do not suggest heating the suction bowls in the microwave due to the suction base material not being microwave safe.
How do I keep my CaliBowls looking good?
- Place them on the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Spray them with a non-stick cooking spray before using any tomato-based products. Tomato has acid that will stain the bowls.
- Do not place oil or heavily-oiled foods in your CaliBowl’s when using them in the microwave.
- Do not microwave your CaliBowl’s for extended periods of time on a high temperature. Limit the time to achieve the appropriate food temperature.
- My CaliBowl is stained from tomato sauce. What can I do to clean it?
We suggest spraying your CaliBowl with a non-stick cooking spray before using any tomato-based products. Tomato has acid that will stain the bowls. Some customers have had success removing the tomato stain from their bowls by either placing them in the sun for a few hours or soaking them in water and a little bleach. Make sure you wash the bowls thoroughly after cleaning.