Piggy Paint is specially formulated from natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Click here to see how our polish compares!
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!
Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish the safe nail polish?
- Non-toxic, Low Odor, Hypoallergenic
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
- To remove Piggy Paint Nail Polish, don't forget to use the Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover
Piggy Paint Ingredients
Water, acrylates copolymers, melia azadirachta (neem oil). May contain: mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply 1 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air dry 60 seconds.
- Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.
*For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.
***Due to High Demand on our Piggy Paint. Some items and shades are on Back order. Our next shipment will be on its way and the (ETA) Estimate Time of Arrival for this product is Mid Aug 2017. It is highly recommended you place a back order with us, as we have a long list to be filled and orders will be fulfilled in priority sequence. Please contact us for more info.