The 1 cup (240ml) is ideal for smaller, kid-friendly portions of healthy snacks and veggies.
Mobile food storage collection delivers functional utility matched with delightful vibrancy. Perfect for taking a healthy lunch to work or storing family leftovers. Bring glass storage to the park for a picnic and beautifully deliver dishes straight to the table at dinner parties. We offer a range of colors that can be mixed or matched to add a dash of design to your cabinets and fridge.
The tempered glass storage containers and sleeves are oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. This allows the glass and the sleeve to serve as bakeware.
The medical-grade silicone sleeves provide protection and include button tabs to secure the lids during transport. The sleeves do not need to be removed for cleaning.
The lids are made of BPA/BPS-free polypropylene (PP#5) and are dishwasher safe. We do not recommend microwaving or baking with the lids.
All components are made in North America: tempered soda lime glass is made in Mexico, protective silicone sleeve is made in the USA and the polypropylene lids are made in the USA.
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 4.25"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Capacity: 1 cup | 240 ml
- Origin: Glass made in Mexico; Cap and sleeve made in the USA; Product assembled in the USA
- Glass type: Tempered soda lime
- Care & Use for Lifefactory glass food storage.
- The entire storage containers are refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe. There is no need to remove the silicone sleeve.
- The glass and silicone sleeves are microwave and oven safe up to 425°. For oven use only. Not for use in broiler, on stovetop, in a toaster oven, with alcohol burners, in a microwave with a browner or in a microwave to hold or support popcorn bags.
- Do not bake with or microwave the lids.
- Use oven mitts when removing containers after baking or microwaving, as glass will be hot to the touch.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes. Be sure food is completely thawed before cooking or reheating. Do not take storage from the freezer and place directly into hot oven or microwave. Do not place hot units on cold or wet surfaces.Never add liquids into hot bakeware.
- Clean carefully to avoid scratching or chipping glass. Dishwasher safe. Wash in mild detergent and water, use non-scratch pads and avoid hard utensils. For hard-to-remove foods, soak in warm soapy water.
- Recycle glass if scratches or chips appear.
- Warning: Failure to follow proper use instructions may cause the product to break. Property damage or personal injury from cuts or burns may result. The tempered soda-lime glass does not use lead as an ingredient. All materials are BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free.